NO WRONG DOOR'S COVID-19 RESPONSE
• Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Click here to add your phone to the fight.
• For the latest information, assistance, and resources from the Commonwealth of Virginia, Click here.
No Wrong Door understands we are living in uncertain times. If you have questions about how to access services for yourself or loved ones, such as where and how to get home delivered meals, transportation, or healthcare services, we are here for you:
• 2-1-1 Virginia – a 24/7 resource to find local services; call, email, or chat
• VirginiaNavigator – your nonprofit guide to disability, aging, and veteran’s’ services
• Virginia Easy Access – a comprehensive listing of COVID-19 resources
• No Wrong Door Network - local services and supports across the Commonwealth
No Wrong Door is a person-centered system and statewide network of partners supporting older adults, caregivers, individuals with disabilities, veterans and their families. It uses secure technology to link providers together, collaboratively supporting individuals and families seeking long-term services and supports. There is literally no wrong door to access the resources you need.
A national leader in supporting older adults, family caregivers, and individuals with disabilities of all ages, No Wrong Door Virginia provides valuable tools to strengthen communities and promote person-centered practices, empowering you to evaluate available options and make informed decisions.
The No Wrong Door Network offers:
- Access to over 27,000+ programs and services
- Options provided by 500+ professionals using the No Wrong Door tools
- Answers for nearly 50,000 individuals securely connected to valuable resources